Adjacent to Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, the first international airport built in the U.S. since 1995.
- Planned “through the fence” access to the 10,000-foot runway.
- Reliable operations with opportunity for growth.
- Full-Service FBO(Fixed Base Operations).
- Offers daily direct flights to major cities.
- Offers on-demand customs and immigrations services 365 days a year.
The Bay Line, operated by Genesee & Wyoming, provides five-day-a-week freight service connecting Port Panama City to CSX in Cottondale, Florida and Dothan, Alabama, and to Norfolk Southern in Dothan. These stations provide competitive connections to Atlanta and the mid-eastern and northeastern United States.
VentureCrossings is located near major U.S. and Interstate highways.
- I-10 is located approximately 27 miles to the north.
- U.S. Highway 98 is approximately 9 miles to the south.
- S.R. 77 is 11 miles to the east.
- S.R. 79 is 7 miles to the west.
- The Florida Department of Transportation is expanding SR-79 to a four-lane connector to I-10.
Port Panama City holds the strategic position as the northernmost port on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Has invested over $50 million in new facilities and equipment and committed to another $35 million over the next five years.
- 36 foot deep channel and berthing areas.
- Adjacent to the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway, offering Intracoastal shipment capability via barge.